Social tennis booking.
We’ve reintroduced social tennis. This will be on a limited basis to ensure we comply with government and LTA guidance.
Here’s how it works
1. Limited sessions and limited numbers.
- Monday evening: 6 to 7:30pm. 10 courts – 40 people. Organiser Jacqui Matthews (and Thursday and Saturday).
- Tuesday morning: 9:30 to 11am. 5 courts – 20 people. Organiser: Laura Eales.
- Thursday evening: 6 to 7:30pm. 2 x 45-minute slots. 10 courts – 40 people.
- Saturday afternoon: 2 to 3:30pm. 2 x 45-minute slots. 5 courts – 20 people.
2. You must pre-book your place using the links below.
This will enable numbers to be capped as above and of course, avoid people turning up but unable to get a game. There will also be a reserve list. You’ll be emailed with details of your courts and players as per the table below. Please make sure you have access to emails at the notification times shown below.
If you have registered after the player limit has been reached you’ll be put on the waiting list and notified by email.
If rain stops play and we need to cancel the session, we’ll aim to email you one hour before the start time.
|Session||Time||Bookings open||Bookings close||Noification by|
|Monday||6-7:30pm||Tuesday 10am||Friday 12pm||Monday 10am|
|Tuesday||9:30 - 11am||Wednesday 10am||Monday 12pm||Monday evening|
|Thursday||6 - 7:30pm||Friday 10am||Wednesday 5pm||Thursday 10am|
|Saturday||2 - 3:30pm||Monday 10am||Friday 12pm||Saturday 10am|
3. How to book your place
Please register by the times stated in the table above. Choose the time slots you want to play on the forms below.