Comments : 0
As an LTA affiliated club, East Glos receives an annual allocation of Wimbledon tickets.
We hold a club ballot in March which members can enter.
If you are a club member and want to enter the club’s Wimbledon ballot for 2018 please see below.
- If you want to try for tickets in the club’s 2018 Wimbledon ballot, you must opt in on the LTA website. You must do this again this year even if you opted in this year.
- The more club members who opt in, the higher our ticket allocation. So even if you don’t want to go to Wimbledon, would you mind opting in anyway? It takes only a couple of minutes.
How to opt in
- If you have a British Tennis Membership account, log in here then scroll down to “Wimbledon ballot find out more”.
- If you do not have a free British Tennis Membership account, just follow the instructions on this link to create one then follow (1) above. Click the section for Club Membership.
- If you are not an East Glos member nor a member of another tennis club you can still enter the Wimbledon ballot on a personal basis on this link. There is an annual charge for this membership.
- When you have opted in you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- You must opt in by 23rd February 2018 to be able to enter the club’s ballot.