Why not organise a group of friends for afternoon tea at East Glos?
Queens and Wimbledon are coming up, so this is the perfect excuse to watch them at East Glos with your afternoon tea.
• Served Monday to Friday, 1.30 to 4pm
• Cream Tea for One £5: Two warm scones, clotted cream, jam and pot of tea or coffee.
• East Glos Club Afternoon Tea £8.50: A selection of homemade mini cakes and seasonal finger sandwiches with various fillings, a warm scone, clotted cream jam, served with a pot of tea or coffee.
• Prosecco Afternoon Tea £12.50: As above but with a bottle of single-serve Prosecco as well.
• Please pre-book at the bar.