Improve your fitness with The Huddle at East Glos
We’re delighted to partner with Cheltenham class-based gym, The Huddle, to run some outdoor HIIT sessions for club members.
The Huddle is offering at least free trial classes to enable you to get a taste of what’s on offer. Sessions will then run weekly.
The trial sessions are outside on the East Glos courts on Wednesdays at 6pm and Fridays at 9.30am.
The Huddle is a well-established gym in Cheltenham with a team of personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches, and nutritionists. They run fun, challenging and goal-oriented classes and personal training sessions for the community they have built at Newlands Park.
The classes will follow The Huddle’s successful class structure. This consists of:
- Mobility warm-up and activations – Strength blocks
- Metabolic conditioning – Stretching
Your trainer will be Matt Collins, who has a huge amount of experience working with a wide range of clients. More about Matt.
Here’s how to book
- Download the MINDBODY app
- Register your account
- Search Huddle Gym or find it here. Tip: Make this a favourite so you can easily access the booking schedule
- Select any class, then scroll down and select The Huddle logo
- Go to the bottom of the page and select ‘view pricing’
- Select ‘Classes’ and then ‘free trial’
- Use the free trial on your account to book a trial class on 9th and 11th June
Any problems with the above, or for more information, please email [email protected], and they can book you in.