Josh Day our tennis apprentice has been selected to attend the Youth Sports Trust National Talent Camp in December at Loughborough University.
Josh has been selected because he has demonstrated talent and has shown a commitment to both his sport and to pushing himself further.
At the camp he will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in active and practical role-focused workshops.
- Be inspired by the elite athletes, coaches and officials.
- Understand the challenges athletes, coaches and officials face.
- Learn from like-minded young people from across the country.
- Action plan to achieve your sporting best.
Josh has also nearly finished his level two tennis coaching qualification.