Tennis coaching courses for everyone.
Also open to non members.
Hello! I’m Steve Worsley, Tennis Coaching Manager at East Glos Club.
Whether you’re new to the game or an experienced player we have coaching options to suit all needs. If you’re not yet a club member we have plenty to offer you. We look forward to welcoming you on court at East Glos soon. For the latest information about our programme please see below.
Any questions about our coaching options? Please call us on 01242 230562.
One-off speciality classes for adults summer 2019
Attend as few or as many as you want. For social, ladder and team players.
- Doubles positioning and tactics
- Groundstroke consistency
- Smash and high volley
- Backhand workshop
- Volley clinic
- Simply serving
Book at Reception. Club members only.
Adult courses summer 2019
• Week commencing 15th July for seven weeks. Sign up for as few or as many as you like.
• Beginners Monday and Wednesday evenings
• Improvers Tuesday and Friday evenings
Adult courses autumn 2019
• Non-members very welcome.
• For all abilities from beginners to improvers to advanced.
• Also available – cardio tennis. It’s a high intensity work out for all playing levels.
Junior Summer Camps 2019
- Week-long courses from Monday to Friday.
- Games and competitions and are a great chance to meet new friends and have lots of fun.
- A different theme each day ensuring that by the end of the week players have been taught all the necessary skills to further their tennis.
Times, dates and costs
- Camps every week from Monday 15th July to Monday 29th August
- Mini (4-8 years old): 9-11am. £60 members; £75 non-members
- Junior (9-16): 11am – 4pm. £150 members; £165 non-members
To book please contact Reception on 01242 230562 or [email protected]
Junior Courses autumn 2019
• Non-members very welcome.
• For players aged 3 to 18 years.
• Tots, Mini Tennis, junior and teen
East Glos Junior Performance Academy
• The East Glos Performance Academy provides a high intensity training environment for players that are aspiring to reach county, regional and national level.
• Excellence, work ethic and determination are essential in all areas, both on and off the court. The performance programme caters for players from the age of 5 all the way through to 18 years of age.
• Players are invited onto the programme at the coaches’ discretion where factors such as athleticism, coordination, attitude, rating/ranking etc. will be considered.
Coaching in the Park for juniors and adults
Coaching in the park is run by Mark And Tom Jacobsen via East Glos and In the Park who operate the cafes. It takes place in Pittville and Montpellier Parks in Cheltenham.
They run a coaching programme for all ages and abilities. For more information call Mark at Coaching in the Park on 07881 481121.