Tennis coaching courses for everyone.
Whether you want to learn tennis or improve your skills, we have coaching options for everyone.
All are courses below are bookable online. If you’re booking for the first time you’ll need to register. It only takes a few minutes.
Any questions? Please call us on 01242 230562.
Cancellations and refunds policy | Covid safety. Read more >
Summer holiday camps now booking for juniors and adults
4 to 8 years old Mini Tennis
9 to 16 years old juniors
Courses now booking for April to July
Junior courses: 19th April to 5th July
- A huge range of courses from tots to teens
- Introducing the new LTA Youth programme for 4-6 years; 6-8 years; 8-9 years; 9-10 years
- Players get a free East Glos sticker book at each stage, full of fun challenges to guide you through your tennis journey.
Adult courses: 19th April to 5th July
- A huge range of courses
- Beginners, improvers, match players and cardio tennis
- Everyone is welcome
East Glos Junior Performance Academy
• The East Glos Performance Academy provides a high intensity training environment for players that are aspiring to reach county, regional and national level.
• Excellence, work ethic and determination are essential in all areas, both on and off the court. The performance programme caters for players from the age of 5 all the way through to 18 years of age.
• Players are invited onto the programme at the coaches’ discretion where factors such as athleticism, coordination, attitude, rating/ranking etc. will be considered.
Coaching in the Park for juniors and adults
Coaching in the park is run by Rob Negus via East Glos and In the Park who operate the cafes. It takes place in Pittville and Montpellier Parks in Cheltenham.
They run a coaching programme for all ages and abilities. For more information call Rob at Coaching in the Park on 07545 760512.