Tennis coaching courses for everyone.
Also open to non-members.
Whether you want to learn tennis or hone your skills, we have coaching options for everyone.
All are courses below are bookable online. If you’re booking for the first time you’ll need to register. It only takes a few minutes.
Any questions? Please call us on 01242 230562.
Cancellations and refunds policy | Covid safety. Read more >
30.12.20: Tier 4 update
Junior coaching courses are still permitted to go ahead. See the options and book below.
Unfortunately adult courses are not permitted. If you have booked on one of our New Year courses we will issue refunds. One-to-one coaching is permitted, see our coaches and contact details.
New for 2021: Tennis for kids
Tennis for Kids is a starter course for kids, comprising of six high-quality sessions. These sessions introduce tennis to children in a fun and relaxed environment.
£29.99 for all six sessions.
What can you expect?
- An enthusiastic coach who has attended a specific Tennis for Kids training course
- A Tennis for Kids racket, ball-set, and branded t-shirt delivered right to your door
- An opportunity for parents to get involved
- A follow-on offer to encourage you to keep playing at the venue after the course is complete
- Kit bundle
Find out more and book below.
Sundays 10th January to 14th February, 9 to 10am
Sundays 10th January to 14th February, 10 to 11am
Now booking for New Year 2021 and junior courses
Adult courses are cancelled due to Gloucestershire now being in Tier 4.
East Glos Junior Performance Academy
• The East Glos Performance Academy provides a high intensity training environment for players that are aspiring to reach county, regional and national level.
• Excellence, work ethic and determination are essential in all areas, both on and off the court. The performance programme caters for players from the age of 5 all the way through to 18 years of age.
• Players are invited onto the programme at the coaches’ discretion where factors such as athleticism, coordination, attitude, rating/ranking etc. will be considered.
Coaching in the Park for juniors and adults
Coaching in the park is run by Rob Negus via East Glos and In the Park who operate the cafes. It takes place in Pittville and Montpellier Parks in Cheltenham.
They run a coaching programme for all ages and abilities. For more information call Rob at Coaching in the Park on 07545 760512.