Need to keep the kids occupied this October half-term?
How about our holiday tennis camps at East Glos Club?
- Your children will have lots of fun with plenty of games and running around. Our holiday camps are also a confidence-boosting, social experience.
- LTA qualified coaches. Covid-safe environment.
- We’re in Old Bath Road, Cheltenham.
Not played tennis before?
That’s ok. Our camps are for all ages and abilities from tots to teens.
No racket? No problem
You can borrow one from us!
- Ages 4-8, two hours per day 9-11am.
- It’s an excellent first step into tennis using modified equipment.
- Divided into small groups, your children will learn a wide range of skills. This includes serving, rallying and scoring.
- £17 per day. £80 for the week. 20% discount for club members.
- Ages 9-16. Five hours per day from 11am to 4pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- These kids will learn a wide range of tennis skills. We use drills and games to help them maximise their enjoyment.
- The morning comprises drills and games. After lunch, they’ll be able to put into practice what they’ve learned with game-based scenarios.
- Our coaches will ensure there is something for everyone and help your children learn skills and knowledge that will stay with them for life.
- £40 per day. £110 for the week. 20% discount for club members.
- Ps. We break for lunch at 1pm so please bring a packed lunch and plenty of drink.
All are courses are Covid safe
To ensure a safe environment for you, here’s what we’re doing:
- We have hand sanitiser stations at the entrance of courts for you to use before and after classes
- All equipment is sanitised before and after use each day
- Participant information is retained for 21 days for NHS Test & trace
- We’re running limited group sizes in line with LTA guidance, to maintain social distancing and keep smaller bubbles of pupils
- We ask all parents and guardians who drop off children for classes to observe from outside the tennis courts to ensure social distancing and to protect the bubble of participants in the class
- We’re remaining constantly updated on both government and LTA guidelines for coaching which can change very quickly. Please see here for the latest LTA guidance